- WHERE CAN I PURCHASE THE COLLECTION?
- The collection is available from select online and in-store retailers.
- WHERE ARE ITEMS IN THE FURNITURE COLLECTION MADE?
- Cloth & Company has been designing and manufacturing their products in the south suburbs of Chicago for over 75 years.
- WHAT IS THE FURNITURE MADE FROM?
- All fabric used to create this collection is 55% linen, 45% cotton.
Please reference the product page of the style you’re interested in for details on the construction and materials.
- DO YOU OFFER SAMPLES / SWATCHES FOR THE FABRICS IN THIS COLLECTION?
- Yes, we do! Samples are available for all fabrics in this collection for $2.00 each. We are able to send up to ten samples per order. Please note that all samples for this collection will be shipped directly from our partners at Cloth & Company with complimentary shipping via USPS without tracking. If your sample doesn’t arrive within two weeks of placing your order, please contact us at [email protected].
- WHEN WILL I BE CHARGED FOR MY MADE-TO-ORDER FURNITURE?
- The payment will be processed at the time your order is placed.
- Our Rifle Paper Co x Cloth & Company collection ships within the US & Canada. All styles in the collection will ship directly from our partner Cloth & Company, and will arrive separately from the non Cloth & Company items in your order. You will receive a separate tracking email from other items in your order. Please allow an additional 3-5 weeks for your order to be processed and shipped as each style is made-to-order. Expedited shipping is not available on this collection. We are unable to ship items in this collection to APO/FPO addresses and PO Boxes. Or internationally, with the exception of Canada.
If multiple furniture pieces are purchased, each piece will incur its own shipping cost. Shipping costs per piece are as follows :
Billie Ottoman: $34.50
Lorraine Dining Chair, Clare Dining Chair: $39.50
Oxford Desk Chair, Edes Screen: $49.50
Willie Storage Bench: $54.50
Flora Bench: $67.50
Louie Settee: $147.50
Greenwich Ottoman: $164.50
Bristol Armchair: $193.50
Elly Headboard, Mayfair Headboard - Twin: $49.50
Elly Headboard, Mayfair Headboard - Full, Queen: $64.50
Elly Headboard, Mayfair Headboard - King, California King: $72.50
Elly Bed, Hawthorne Bed - Twin: $224.50
Elly Bed, Hawthorne Bed - Full, Queen: $244.50
Elly Bed, Hawthorne Bed - King, California King: $264.50
Marion Bed - Twin: $109.50
Marion Bed - Full, Queen: $119.50
Marion Bed - King, California King: $234.50
- I LIVE NEARBY CLOTH & COMPANY OR RIFLE PAPER CO. - CAN I PICK MY ORDER UP IN-STORE?
- We do not offer in-store pickup for this collection.
- HOW WILL MY ITEM SHIP / ARRIVE?
- All items in this collection will ship via FedEx. Larger products such as beds and settees ship in two boxes. Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for both boxes to arrive in this scenario. Detailed information about the packaging for each item can be found on the product pages underneath “Details”.
- HOW DO I GO ABOUT RETURNING OR EXCHANGING MY FURNITURE?
- All styles in this collection are final sale as each style in this collection is made-to-order.
- I RECEIVED THE INCORRECT OR FLAWED ITEM - HOW DO I RECEIVE A REPLACEMENT?
- We’re so sorry to hear this! Drop us a note at [email protected] with your order number, photos of the incorrect style/size or damaged item, and photos of the shipping label and packaging you received so we can help get the correct style/size shipped to you as quickly as possible.
Please note damaged items will only be accepted within 14 days of receiving the product.
- I ORDERED THE INCORRECT ITEM - AM I ABLE TO CANCEL MY ORDER OR MAKE CHANGES?
- We are unable to adjust, add to, or cancel orders made for this collection.
- CAN I CHANGE THE SHIPPING ADDRESS ON MY ORDER?
- We are unable to change the shipping address for orders placed for this collection.
- HOW DO I ASSEMBLE MY ITEM?
- Assembly instructions and specifications for each style in this collection can be found here.
- HOW DO I CARE FOR MY ITEM?
- Spot cleaning with cold water is the only care recommended for items in the collection. We recommend testing a non-visible spot on your furniture to ensure no damage will be done to the fabric while cleaning. Vacuuming the fabric is also recommended to keep the fabric looking its best.
- DO ITEMS IN THIS COLLECTION COME WITH A WARRANTY?
- Yes, our partners at Cloth & Company offer a one-time limited warranty covering manufacturer’s defects. The warranty does not cover the fabric. For warranty information, please reference assembly instructions.
- DO YOU OFFER TRADE DISCOUNTS FOR INTERIOR DESIGNERS ON THIS COLLECTION?
- Yes, our partners at Cloth & Company offer trade discounts on this collection where applicable. For more information, please contact our partners at [email protected]
- WILL THE PRINT PLACEMENT BE EXACTLY AS PICTURED?
- No, the print placement will not always match exactly what is pictured. For patterns that are mirrored, such as Bramble, the print will be centered on the piece.