- How can I find out the status of my order?
- You can check your order status by visiting your order history under My Account, or please feel free to email our customer care team at email@example.com.
- Can I cancel or modify my order?
- Once an order is placed, it is unable to be cancelled or modified.
- How should I report a missing item/damaged or defective item from my order?
- Please report any damaged or missing items to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery.
- What should I do if my package is lost?
- If you have a package that was marked as delivered but you have not yet received it, we ask you to take the following steps:
1. Check with your neighbors or front office (if applicable) to see if the package was left there.
2. Reach out to your local post office or FedEx facility.
3. Contact our team at email@example.com and include your order number.
Please report your lost or stolen shipment within 7 days of the marked delivery date. If an order is lost after being shipped to a third party mail forwarding facility, we are unable to assume responsibility of the package once it is marked as delivered. Once an international shipment has been marked as delivered, we are no longer responsible for the particular package.
Please note, Rifle Paper Co. is not responsible for refunding or reshipping lost orders due to an incorrect address at checkout.