- How can I find out the status of my order?
- You can check your order status by visiting your order history under My Account, or please feel free to email our customer care team at email@example.com.
- Can I cancel or modify my order?
- Once an order is placed, it is unable to be cancelled or modified.
- How should I report a missing item/damaged or defective item from my order?
- Please report any damaged or missing items to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery.
- What should I do if my package is lost?
- If you have a package that was marked as delivered but you have not yet received it, we ask you to take the following steps:
1. Check with your neighbors or front office (if applicable) to see if the package was left there.
2. Reach out to your local post office or FedEx facility.
3. Contact our team at email@example.com and include your order number.
Please report your lost or stolen shipment within 7 days of the marked delivery date. If an order is lost after being shipped to a third party mail forwarding facility, we are unable to assume responsibility of the package once it is marked as delivered. Once an international shipment has been marked as delivered, we are no longer responsible for the particular package.
Please note, Rifle Paper Co. is not responsible for refunding or reshipping lost orders due to an incorrect address at checkout.
- Trouble Placing an Order?
- We are so sorry to hear you’re not able to get an order placed on our website, but we'd love to assist you. We recommend refreshing your web browser and clearing your cache and cookies. This may solve issues such as populating a shipping quote, proceeding to the next section at checkout, or adding your credit card information.
If this doesn’t work, we recommend trying to check out on a different browser, using a different device, or logging out of your account and checking out as a guest.
Some other helpful tips for making sure your order goes through:
1. Make sure your zip code on your credit card details matches the zip code in your billing address. For security reasons, these two zip codes will need to match for your bank to process the transaction and submit the order.
2. Only one method of payment can be used per order. Please note that any third-party gift cards such as AMEX or Visa are considered credit cards, and will need to have a minimum of the full order total available on the card for the funds to process and complete the order.
3. Rugs, pillows, and wallpaper can only ship domestically within the U.S. and Canada. If you're placing an international order with one of these items in your cart, you will not be able to complete your purchase.
4. While our website does not have a scroll bar, you’re still able to scroll! You can use the arrow keys, or scroll with a mouse that has a scrolling button available. The website can also be navigated using the tab button.
If you’re unsure if your order was processed, we recommend checking your email for an order confirmation before placing a new order on our website.
For more assistance, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the items in your shopping cart, your shipping address, and the best phone number to reach you at, and we will be in touch as soon as possible to help.