- How does the order process work?
- When you order one of our mix-and-match illustrated or personalized stationery options, we will send a proof your way in 7–10 business days based on the details provided in your order. We are happy to make 1-2 minor revisions to your order, however any revisions beyond this may incur a fee for additional design time. These orders will ship in about 4–6 weeks from your order date. Personalized orders will ship in 4-6 weeks, regardless of shipping method selected. Personalized orders are final sale.
If errors are discovered after proof approval and you wish to reprint, we are required to charge you for services rendered. Please note any additional information you may want included on your personalized item(s) is subject to Rifle Paper Co.’s approval and may ultimately not be included on the item due to product design and integrity.
- If I order other products from the Rifle Paper Co. website in addition to my personalized items, will everything ship together?
- If you are shipping your items within the U.S., your personalized items will ship separately from the additional items you ordered and you will receive two separate tracking emails for each shipment. If you are shipping your items internationally, your entire order will ship once your personalized order is complete. You will only be charged for the shipping fee quoted during checkout. If you have any questions regarding the status of your personalized order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will get back to you shortly.
- Will I see a proof before my items are printed and mailed to me?
- Yes, customers ordering any of our personalized items will receive their proofs approximately one week from the final confirmation of wording and design details. Once a proof has been sent your way, your order is non-refundable.
- Can I reorder personalized items?
- Yes! We have a reorder option available in our personalized section of our website. Please have your original order number on hand when placing your order.
- Can I use the personalized images from my order for a logo or artwork on my blog, website, etc.?
- All digital images used during the proofing process are sole property and copyright of Rifle, Inc. and cannot be used for personal logo design or reproduction outside of Rifle Paper Co. All illustrations are copyright of Rifle, Inc. and may not be reused without permission. If you have any further questions, please email us at email@example.com.
- Are you all available for other personalized projects?
- We act as a custom design studio and are available to take on personalized design and illustration work on a limited basis. For more information regarding the design process or to discuss a quote, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your project and someone will get back to you shortly. Some of our recent clients include InStyle, Real Simple, Penguin Books, Chronicle Books, BHLDN, and Anthropologie.