- Information Gathering
- We only collect the personal information you choose to provide. When you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter some of your personal information is required. You may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may visit our site anonymously by declining to engage in any of these interactions.
- Information Usage
- The information you provide us may be used in any of the following ways:
Personalize your experience
Improve our website
Process a transaction
Provide you with order status
Send Rifle Paper Co. promotional messages
Note: You may unsubscribe from our promotional messages by following the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of each email.
The information you submit to us, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or requested service.
- Information Protection
- All data submitted is transmitted via https (TLSv1.2). Any data submitted in relation to a purchase is also encrypted before being sent to our payment gateway provider for authorization. We employ a variety of measures to protect your personal information when it is submitted to our site. The payment gateway provider is required by law to keep this information confidential. We do not store any financial information (credit cards, social security numbers, etc.) on our servers. The personal information we do store on our servers (name, address, email, phone number, etc.) is protected by standard industry-wide security measures. Compromising the security measures employed by us or by our payment gateway provider is punishable by law.
- Fraud Prevention
- Internet fraud is a serious matter. We encourage you to be cautious about submitting your financial information online and to vet any organization which purports to protect your information. If you feel that you have been the victim of fraudulent purchase activity through our store, please contact your bank (or related financial institution) immediately. Unless instructed not to by your financial institution, contact us next. If the questionable transaction is “pending” there is a chance we can cancel it before any money has been exchanged. If the payment has been processed, please contact us so that we can put a hold on it before it gets shipped. We will do everything in our power to prevent the processing of fraudulent orders, inclusive of contacting you by phone or email to verify your payment and shipping information.
- Third Parties
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and so long as they agree to comply with our policies. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses, but is refreshed every 28 days.
- Third Party Links
- At our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We claim no responsibility or liability for the content and/or activities of these third parties, though we welcome any feedback about them – please feel free to contact us.
- COPPA Compliance
- In compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to individuals who are at least 13 years or older.
- GDPR Compliance
- In compliance with the requirements of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), we allow customers to:
Manage their personal data
Request we cease processing their personal data
Request access to any of their personal data for whatever use they see fit
Request we remove their personal data entirely
Customers and site visitors interested in any of the above should email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.
We reserve the right to change these policies at anytime. Please contact us if you have any questions about the above information.