- Our Rifle Paper Co × Summersalt collection ships within the US, and Canada. All styles in the collection will ship directly from our partner Summersalt, and will arrive separately. You will receive a separate tracking email from other items in your order. Please allow an additional 7-10 business days for your order to be processed and shipped. Please note, we are unable to ship items in this collection with expedited shipping or internationally, with the exception of Canada.
- HOW DO I KNOW WHAT SIZE TO ORDER?
- While the collection fits true to size, we recommend using the fit guide as a reference, which makes it easy to choose the right size for any style in this collection. All Summersalt sizes are based on US dress sizes. If you’re between sizes, we recommend sizing down, or ordering multiple sizes to ensure you find the best fit.
- HOW DO I GO ABOUT RETURNING OR EXCHANGING MY SWIMSUIT / COVER-UP?
- We accept returns for all styles in this collection within 30 days as long as the item(s) is/are in unused, pristine condition with original tags attached and hygienic liners intact. While there is no restock fee, shipping costs are considered the responsibility of the customer, using the carrier of your choice. When you’re ready to make your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 1-2 weeks for your return to be processed and refunded once it has been received. As we don’t offer exchanges, we recommend placing a new order for item(s) you wish to receive at your convenience.
- I RECEIVED THE INCORRECT STYLE/SIZE OR A FLAWED SWIMSUIT - HOW DO I RECEIVE A REPLACEMENT?
- We’re so sorry to hear this! Drop us a note at email@example.com with your order number as well as photos of the incorrect style/size, or damaged item, you received so we can help get the correct style/size shipped to you as quickly as possible.
- HOW DO I CARE FOR MY SWIMWEAR?
- To keep your suit looking its best, we recommend hand washing your suit by itself with cold water and a gentle soap. Do not soak, just a quick wash will do, and hang to dry.
Each swimsuit offers UPF 50+ protection, and they can stand up to sand, sweat, and chlorine. Live wear tests have shown that even after 100+ hours of use in chlorinated water, the fabric retains its shape and compression power. We urge you to wear sunscreen, but be aware that some brands of sunscreen are known to stain swimsuits. We do suggest avoiding sunscreen with Avobenzone as this has been known to stain.
For cover-ups, we recommend following care directions on the garment tags, as each garment requires unique care.