Rifle Paper Co. is a stationery and lifestyle brand based in Winter Park, Florida founded and owned by husband and wife team, Anna and Nathan Bond. The company officially launched via riflepaperco.com in November 2009. What began as a small business based out of Anna and Nathan's garage apartment has quickly grown into an international brand over the last six years.
Rifle Paper Co.'s roots are in stationery, but as we continue to grow and develop more products under the Rifle Paper Co. brand, we look forward to expanding the breadth and depth of our product line. We've also collaborated with partners like LeSportsac, Garance Doré, Paper Crown, Puffin Books, Tattly and Paperless Post, to name a few.
We strongly believe life's personal stories and moments are best told through the gift of a handwritten card or note, and hope that our goods inspire you to share these moments with others. Please let us know if there's anything we can assist you with or ways that we can improve your shopping experience.
- Anna & Nathan work on wedding invites in their apartment
- November 2009
- Rifle Paper Co. officially launches via riflepaperco.com
- January 2010
- Hire our first employee, Elizabeth
- May 2010
- Attend National Stationery Show
- Summer 2010
- Rifle Paper Co. products arrive in retailers around the world
- December 2013
- Rifle Paper Co. has 93 employees on payroll
- April 2014
- Garance Doré collection debuts at Colette in Paris
- June 2014
- Brand new riflepaperco.com launches!
- September 2014
- Rifle Paper Co. named to the Inc 500 list of fastest-growing companies
- January 2015
- Nathan named to Forbes magazine's 30 Under 30 list
- Anna Bond
- Anna Bond is co-owner and Creative Director and her illustrations and designs have molded Rifle Paper Co.’s unique aesthetic. Born and raised in Summit, New Jersey, Anna got her bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design and made her way to Florida to work as an Art Director at a magazine. After a few years of magazine and freelance illustration work, she fell in love with stationery and began working toward developing a line of products. As Creative Director, Anna designs Rifle Paper Co.’s collection as well as oversees the creative direction of the brand including marketing, business strategy, and product development. She was also recently honored as an ADC Young Gun.
- Nathan Bond
- Nathan Bond is co-owner and CEO at Rifle Paper Co. Originally from Orlando, Nathan left college early to become a full-time musician and toured in a band for nearly five years before leaving to partner with Anna to develop her growing stationery business. Nathan’s role is key to cultivating business relationships, managing quality manufacturing, finances, and overseeing the operations of the company. He was recently named to Forbes magazine's 30 Under 30 list of young game changers, movers and makers.
- Rifle Paper Co. Team
- Rifle Paper Co.'s team is based in Winter Park, Florida where we handle everything from taking product photos to shipping. Our staff of more than 120 full-time and part-time team members includes Creative, Accounts, Operations, Assembly, Customer Service and Shipping. Every person works together and plays a vital role in creating the products you see in our collection.