Rifle Paper Co. is a stationery and lifestyle brand based in Winter Park, Florida founded and owned by husband and wife team, Anna and Nathan Bond. The company officially launched via riflepaperco.com in November 2009. What began as a small business based out of Anna and Nathan's garage apartment has quickly grown into an international brand over the last six years.
Rifle Paper Co.'s roots are in stationery, but as we continue to grow and develop more products under the Rifle Paper Co. brand, we look forward to expanding the breadth and depth of our product line. We've also collaborated with partners like LeSportsac, Garance Doré, Puffin Books, Paperless Post, and Keds, to name a few.
We strongly believe life's personal stories and moments are best told through the gift of a handwritten card or note, and hope that our goods inspire you to share these moments with others. Please let us know if there's anything we can assist you with or ways that we can improve your shopping experience.
- November 2009
- Riflepaperco.com officially launched
- January 2010
- Hired our first employee, Elizabeth
- May 2010
- Attended National Stationery Show for the first time
- October 2012
- Held First annual "Dress as your favorite product" Halloween party
- August 2013
- Completed third office expansion in three years
- September 2014
- Named to the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing private U.S. companies
- January 2015
- Nathan named to Forbes magazine’s 30 Under 30 list
- May 2016
- “Birthday Girl” won Card of the Year
- October 2016
- NYC creative studio opened in Soho
- March 2017
- Launched first Keds collection
- Anna Bond
- As co-founder and Creative Director, Anna Bond's illustrations and designs have molded Rifle Paper Co.’s unique aesthetic. Born and raised in Summit, New Jersey, Anna got her bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design and made her way to Florida to work as an Art Director at a magazine. After a few years of magazine and freelance illustration work, she fell in love with stationery and began working toward developing a line of products. As Creative Director, Anna designs Rifle Paper Co.’s collection as well as oversees the creative direction of the brand including product development, business strategy, and marketing. She was also recently honored as an ADC Young Gun and is featured in Grace Bonney's book In the Company of Women.
- Nathan Bond
- Nathan Bond is co-founder and CEO at Rifle Paper Co. Originally from Orlando, Nathan left college early to become a full-time musician and toured in a band for nearly five years before leaving to partner with Anna to develop her growing stationery business. Nathan’s role is key to cultivating business relationships, managing quality manufacturing, finances, and overseeing the operations of the company. He was recently named to Forbes magazine's 30 Under 30 list of young game changers, movers and makers.
- Rifle Paper Co. Team
- Rifle Paper Co.'s team is based in Winter Park, Florida where we handle everything from taking product photos to shipping. Our staff of more than 150 full-time and part-time team members includes Creative, Accounts, Operations, Assembly, Customer Service and Shipping. Every person works together and plays a vital role in creating the products you see in our collection.